Cathay Pacific extends European network with launch of new Madrid service (11-Sep-15)
Cathay Pacific Airways announced that it will launch a new four-times-weekly service to Madrid, the capital city of Spain, on 2 June 2016 (subject to government approval). As the only direct link between Hong Kong and Madrid, the new service will provide greater convenience for business and leisure customers travelling between the two cities and give passengers travelling from Southern Europe easier access to key destinations in Mainland China and Asia.
Enhancement of Corporate Website with New Redemption Time (11-May-15)
We are pleased to inform you that the redemption time for Business Class Lounge Invitation and Restricted/Unrestricted Upgrade Awards in corporate website is shortened to 3 hours prior to the flight departure.
Cathay Pacific to launch new service to Düsseldorf (11-Feb-15)
Cathay Pacific Airways today announced an expansion of its presence in Europe with a new four-times-weekly passenger service to Düsseldorf beginning 1 September 2015 (subject to government approval). Düsseldorf will become the airline's second destination in Germany, after Frankfurt, and marks the latest enhancement to its Europe network following the launch of Manchester in December 2014 and Zurich, which will commence operations in March. Tickets for the Düsseldorf service are now open for sale.
- Cathay Pacific expands presence in the United States with new service to Boston (27-Aug-14)
- World's Best Airline 2014. Thank you for your support (16-Jul-14)
- CX expands European network with new service to Zurich (29-May-14)
- Cathay Pacific to begin services to Manchester in December (14-Apr-14)
- Cathay Pacific / Qatar Airways strategic agreement between Hong Kong and Doha (25-Mar-14)
- Cathay Pacific opens newest lounge - The Bridge in Hong Kong (31-Oct-13)
- Cathay Pacific to add fourth daily service to Los Angeles, increase flight frequency to Chicago (16-Oct-13)
- Cathay Pacific and Dragonair Hong Kong Sales & Ticketing Office Relocation (20-Aug-13)
- Cathay Pacific offers more choice and flexibility for New York travel with launch of Newark service (20-Aug-13)
- Cathay Pacific set to fly to the Maldives, one of the world's most exotic holiday destinations (29-JUL-13)
- Cathay Pacific adds fifth daily flight to London Heathrow (14-Mar-13)
- Cathay Pacific completes First Class Lounge renovations at The Wing (14-MAR-13)
- Dragonair Strengthens Mainland China Network With New Service To Wenzhou (updated 16-NOV-12)
- Dragonair expands network in Asia with new service to Yangon, Myanmar (updated 08-NOV-12)
- Dragonair To Launch New Service To Kolkata, India (updated 24-MAY-12)
- Cathay Pacific releases details of new Premium Economy Class, announces new long-haul Economy seat (13-DEC-11)