Location/Base : San Francisco, California
Reports To : Manager, Revenue Management Unit
· Coordination of Prism system implementation with all sales offices in the Americas.
· Develop and monitor pricing.
· Develop and distribute contracts to our clients.
· Perform market and revenue analysis
· Database management
· Risk management
· Accounting reconciliation
· Work with Head Office to ensure CX-USA is correctly displayed in USA
· Fare filing
· Previous experience with Prism/MIDT information desirable
· Previous experience at Rate Desk/PTA Desk, Tariff or Ticketing Desk preferred.
· Knowledge of proration desirable
· Strong PC knowledge
· Excellent decision-making skills
· Ability to work under stress, while at the same time exhibiting a high degree of accuracy and productivity.
· ATPCO knowledge desirable
· Previous experience in analysis desirable.
· Prism/MIDT/ATPCO Training available to successful applicant
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Email applications to email@example.com or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.