Location : Newark, New Jersey
Reports To : Cargo Manager, Northeast USA
· Develop, implement and monitor of the cargo servicing plan, including the supervision of customer service, and the operation of the handling agents, report performance and status, qualitatively and quantitatively.
· Develop forecasts of future service and manpower needs, standardize and implement of procedures, and to recommend and conduct training for the cargo staff.
· Assist Cargo Manager, Northeast USA and Cargo Sales Executive to maintain and increase customer base and revenue.
· Ensure that cargo accounts solicited receive assistance and coordination of cargo movement.
· Implement operations plans to optimize booking for space and weight utilization of the aircraft, both with cargo sales and service agents, the handling agents and key customers.
· Develop service and standard to streamline cargo procedures.
· Assist Cargo Manager, Northeast USA with major forwarders by recommending sales & servicing plans.
· Interface with various airport authorities, local and government agencies.
· Manage local E&A activities
· Minimum 2-3 years cargo operations, sales and customer service supervisory/management experience.
· In-depth communication, management and demonstrated leadership ability.
· Proven success records in setting and achieving goals.
· Excellent decision making & administrative skills.
· Good planning & organizational skills.
· Sound knowledge in air cargo warehousing operations.
· Sound knowledge in 777 passenger flight cargo operation preferred
· Sound knowledge of TSA safety and security requirements
· Knowledge of air cargo computer/AIRIMP system & cargo build-up
· Knowledge of air cargo tariff and TACT Rules
· Knowledge of air cargo Dangerous Goods acceptance preferred
· Familiar with aircraft weight & balance procedures
· Shift duties required.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Email application to email@example.com or fax to 415-848-2049
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.