Location : New York, New York
Reports To : Sales Manager, Eastern USA
· Assist Account Managers with processing of Corporate RFPs.
· Participate in the creation of PowerPoint for account review presentations.
· Assist in the process of collecting and evaluating data for multi-country/global agreements.
· Monitor and evaluate PRISM and other Corporate performance reporting data
· Monitor and evaluate MIDT data for Corporate and Agency accounts.
· Provide inside sales support for New York sales office with assigned territories
· Answer telephone inquiries from customers and travel agents
· Assist the Sales Manager and Account Manager on special projects
· Quote and solicit groups from travel agents and corporate accounts
· Distribute collateral material and the coordination of Trade Shows and Presentations for the Account Managers
· Participate in trade shows and presentations when necessary
· Assist travel agents in the interpretation of pricing practices
· Preparation of monthly revenue reports, for both account detail and Midwest Region overview
· Research and resolve debit memo issues
· Reconcile and update promotional and giveaway budgets
· Previous international airline sales related experience preferred
· Superior communications and interpersonal skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· GDS knowledge beneficial
· Ability to be positive toward and welcome changes
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Systems
· Ability to work under stress, while at the same time exhibit a high degree of productivity
· Superior independent work capabilities
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.