Location : New York, New York
Reports To : Assistant Corporate Sales Manager
Corporate Sales is one of the key sources of generating premium revenue. The Company is building up the capability of its sales teams in handling corporate accounts.
We are now recruiting for the New York based position of Corporate Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Assistant Corporate Sales Manager, he/she will support the Head Office sales team in Hong Kong and all corporate sales efforts worldwide as required. The individual will work closely with our commercial customers and ports to manage the Global dealing process, and provide support along with guidance to improve performance and assistance with setting of goals. The Corporate Sales Coordinator will play an integral role in the creation of high quality submissions for Cathay Pacific Group and oneworld multi-country (global) deals.
- Assist in the achievement of the company’s annual corporate sales revenue targets
- Provide guidance to improve performance and setting goals in relation to Head Office’s objectives
- Facilitate good decision making for corporate deals by providing opportunity analysis and market information on the data provided by corporate RFPs
- Coordinate multi-country (global) Request-for-Proposal (RFP) amongst Ports, head office departments and oneworld
- Participate in negotiations with assigned multi-country accounts and potential new multi-country (global) corporate accounts
- Ensure assigned multi-country (global) accounts achieve various target(s) within revenue/sector(s)/market-share
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned multi-country accounts and sales teams
- Prepare and participate in monthly/quarterly performance reviews with assigned multi-country accounts
- Coordinate account management plans for assigned multi-country accounts
- Provide and maintain sales support/sales materials to Cathay Pacific corporate sales teams, head office departments and multi-country accounts
- Participate and contribute to corporate sales ad-hoc projects and/or reports
- A degree preferably in business-related discipline with 3 years experience related to data analysis, preferably in the aviation industry
- Strong analytical, detailed and result oriented with sound business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and able to work in teams and independently
- Knowledge of BRIO & MIDT is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Travelling may be required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.