Reports To: Cargo Manager, Miami
Location: Miami, Florida
· Develop, implement and monitor of the cargo servicing plan, including the supervision of customer service, and the operation of the handling agents, report performance and status, qualitatively and quantitatively.
· Develop forecasts of future service and manpower needs, standardize and implement of procedures, and to recommend and conduct training for the cargo staff.
· Assist Cargo Manager Miami and Sales Executive to maintain and increase customer base and revenue.
· Ensure that cargo accounts solicited receive assistance and coordination of cargo movement.
· Implement operations plans to optimize booking for space and weight utilization of the aircraft, both with cargo sales and service agents, the handling agents and key customers.
· Develop service and standard to streamline cargo procedures.
· Assist Cargo Manager Miami with major forwarders by recommending sales & servicing plans.
· Interface with various airport authorities, local and government agencies.
· Develop and manage a staff of Cargo Sales & Service Agents.
· Minimum 2-3 years cargo operations, sales and customer service supervisory/management experience.
· In-depth communication, management and demonstrated leadership ability.
· Proven success records in setting and achieving goals.
· Excellent decision making & administrative skills.
· Good planning & organizational skills.
· Sound knowledge in air cargo warehousing operations.
· Sound knowledge in B747 freighter operation preferred
· Sound knowledge of TSA safety and security requirements
· Knowledge of air cargo computer/AIRIMP system
· Knowledge of air cargo build-up
· Knowledge of air cargo tariff and TACT Rules
· Knowledge of air cargo Dangerous Goods acceptance preferred
· Familiar with aircraft weight & balance procedures
· Ability to speak, read and write Spanish would be an asset
· Shift duties required.
· Must possess a valid Florida State Driver License with good driving records to operate a company vehicle.
· Candidates MUST have the permanent legal right to work and live in USA
Email application to email@example.com or fax to 415-848-2049
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.