Location: Los Angeles, California
Reports To: Manager, Cabin Crew Bases & Industrial Relations
We are continuing to expand our Cabin Crew Base in Los Angeles, and we need to recruit an exceptional individual to manager all aspects of the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bases, including operations, performance management, personnel & administration, communication, and employee relations.
· Develop and maintain all policies and processes relevant to Cabin Crew Personnel based in California.
· Develop and maintain policies and processes pertaining to recruitment and promotion.
· Performance Management of Cabin Crew and Base Offices Staff.
· Manage and participate in operational functions including rosters and pre-flight planning.
· Through effective communications and employee relations, create a work environment in which cabin crew are motivated to deliver exceptional Service Straight From The Heart.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Must have several years of airline management experience.
· Previous experience in managing a large group of people and a flexible approach to work.
· An academic degree or equivalent qualification in personnel management.
· Previous experience in managing cabin crew with a proven flair for exceptional customer service would be an additional advantage.
· Proven success records in setting and achieving goals and targets
· Excellent leadership, time management and communication skills
· Good planning and organizing abilities
· Excellent decision making capabilities
· Weekend and shift duties required
· Candidates MUST have the permanent legal right to work and live in USA.
Email application to email@example.com or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.