Location: Houston, Texas
Reports To: Cargo Sales & Service Supervisor, Houston
· Interface with ground handling agents and manage them to company standard
· Assist customers in forwarding and reservations
· Assist the Supervisor in various administrative station tasks
· Coordinate the cargo service activities between sales, traffic and ground handling in order to ensure efficient handling shipments
· Maintain standard service levels of company cargo
· Perform aircraft weight and balance duties when required
· Handle & monitor ramp activities
· Minimum 2 years airline customer service experience preferably with airport and/or cargo involvement
· Excellent communication skills
· Superior independent work habits
· Good telephone manner
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Knowledge of aircraft weight and balance a plus
· Shift duties required
· Candidate must have a valid TX Driver License with good driving records to operate a company vehicle
· Candidate MUST have the permanent legal right to live and work in USA. CX-USA will not sponsor working permit for any applicants.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.