Reports To: Cargo Manager, South Central USA
Location: Dallas, Texas
We are requesting applications for the new position of Cargo Account Manager based in Dallas, Texas.
· Exploit all possible sources of profitable cargo traffic to be carried anywhere on the CX network but originating in the cities of which the Account Manager has responsibility.
· Maintain and increase customer base revenue.
· Ensure that cargo accounts solicited receive assistance and coordination of cargo movement.
· Report market conditions, trends and activity on competitive pricing on a timely basis.
· Develop a systematic plan to achieve revenue, develop goals and maintain account records.
· Represent CX at traffic clubs, organizations and interline functions to promote a heighten awareness of CX.
· Plan and focus on key priorities.
· Minimum 3 years direct outside airline sales experience.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Must have drive/motivation and creativity in sales approaches.
· Ability to plan and focus on key priorities.
· Good decision-making skills.
· Superior independent work capabilities.
· Strong knowledge of airlines and international airfreight industry.
· Good knowledge of PC.
· Limited overnight travel required.
· Applicants must have the permanent legal right to live and work in USA.
Email application to email@example.com or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.