Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Reports To : Cargo Manager, Southeast USA
· Interface with ground handling agents and manage them to company standard
· Assist customers in forwarding and reservations
· Assist the Supervisor/Manager in various administrative station tasks
· Coordinate the cargo service activities between sales, traffic and ground handling in order to ensure efficient handling shipments
· Maintain standard service levels of company cargo
· Perform aircraft weight and balance duties
· Handle & monitor ramp activities
· Minimum 2 years airline customer service experience preferably with airport and/or cargo involvement
· Excellent communication skills
· Superior independent work habits
· Good telephone manner
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Knowledge of aircraft weight and balance a plus
· Weekends and shift duties required
· Candidate must have a valid GA State Driver License with good driving records to operate a company vehicle
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-848-2049.
We thank all candidates, however, only those who are short listed will be contacted.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.