Premium Economy Class (Student Fares), plus 10kgs excess baggage*
|Departure Period||Travel ex-Singapore between now and 15 March 2014|
|Trip Type / Class||Round Trip / Premium Economy|
Please click here for fares to China and here for other student fares.
|Ticket Change||Flight/ date change is allowed within ticket validity without charge. |
|Refund||Totally unused tickets are refundable with refund fee of SGD150. No refund for partially used tickets.|
Terms and Conditions
- Fare application: Applicable only for Singaporean studying overseas with proof of student status, such as a valid student visa, a letter of acceptance from university, or an international/ overseas student identity card. Details will be cross-checked during check-in at Singapore airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to ask passenger to purchase a new set of ticket should the proof of student status not be presented during check-in.
- Fares and taxes are correct as of 01 July 2013 but subject to change in fuel surcharges and currency exchange.
- Rebooking: Flight/ date change permitted without penalty.
- Stopover:For round-trip fares, only ONE Hong Kong stopover is allowed on the return leg of the journey. Please call Reservations at 6533 1333 for booking of itinerary with HKG stopover.
- No-show: No-show fee of SGD200 per passenger will apply for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- Mileage: Asia Miles mileage allowed.
- Refund: No refund for partially used tickets. Refund for fully unutilised tickets will be subjected to SGD150 refund admin fee.
- Reissue: Reissuance fee of SGD100 per person per change will apply for the following changes:
- Rerouting from one destination to another within the same region. e.g. Los Angeles to New York.
- Reissue of non-HKG stopover to one inbound HKG stopover.
- Reissue to an open-jaw routing within the same region.
- Reissue to higher fare or booking class.
- Proof of identity verification will be done at CX check-in at the airport:
- University acceptance letter
- International student identity card, etc
- Tickets must be used in sequence. Any abuse will result in auto-cancellation of down-line booking.
- The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.