Terms and Conditions
- The fares above are applicable to ANZ Cards holders only. Tickets must be paid by Singapore issued ANZ Cards. Cardholders need not be the traveller.
- The above fares are on Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 01 July 2014 but are subjected to change due to currency fluctuation.
- Amendment charge: Flight/ date change allowed within ticket validity without charge.
- No-show fee:
Business Class: No-show of SGD300 per passenger will apply for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
Premium Economy Class: No-show of SGD200 per passenger will apply for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
Economy Class: No-show of SGD150 per passenger will apply for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- FFP mileage: Mileage accrual allowed on Asia Miles.
- Refund: Fully unutilised tickets are refundable subject to refund admin fee SGD150. No refund for partially used tickets.
- Stopover: Please call CX Reservations at 6533 1333 before making a booking online.
For Hong Kong, one Bangkok stopover is allowed at SGD150 for Economy Class and SGD300 for Business Class and applicable taxes.
For Bangkok and Colombo, the fares are point-to-point only, no stopover is allowed.
For other destinations: One Hong Kong stopover allowed throughout the journey.
- Open-jaw: Open jaw routing is permitted at addition surcharge of SGD 50 within same region. Region is defined as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Europe and North America.
- Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
Child discount: 80% of adult fare.
Infant discount: 30% of adult fare for infant without seats.
- Advance seat reservation is available with this fare. You may request for your seat through Manage My Booking or Online Check-In.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Be the first to receive future travel promotions by signing up with our e-newsletter CXpecials