Premium Economy Auckland to Hong Kong
Book your flights to Hong Kong in the affordable comfort of the Premium Economy class cabin. Find out more about out PREMIUM ECONOMY.
|Departure Period||24 OCT 2013 - 30 SEP 2014|
|Min/Max Stay||0 days/ 6 months|
|Trip Type / Class||Round Trip / Premium Economy|
Book Now! Sales until 30 September 2014
There are no search results that match your selections. Below are some of the suggestions that may suit your travel needs.
Terms and Conditions
||to 30 September 2014
|Outbound Travel Period:
||24 October - 30 September 2013
||Child aged 2-11 years, traveling with an adult pay 71% of the adult airfare plus any applicable taxes/surcharges.
||Infant aged under 2 years, travelling with an adult and not occupying a seat, pay 10% of the adult airfare plus any applicable taxes/surcharges.
Infant must remain under 2 years for entire journey
- AKL - Hong Kong - AKL = 2 piece (max 23kgs each)
- Rest of NZ - Hong Kong - Rest of NZ (via Auckland) = 2 pieces (max 23kgs each)
- Rest of NZ - Hong Kong - Rest of NZ (via Australia) = 25kgs total
- Rest of NZ - Hong Kong - Rest of NZ (via Auckland and Australia) = Combination of above allowances.
||$300 per return ticket
Noshow = $200 fee
Permitted within the same season, travel itinerary and booking class
Permitted to upgrade to higher fare level, $100 reissue fee will apply plus any additional fare and/or additional taxes/surcharges.
**Please note seats will become more difficult to obtain as time progresses
- Seats are subject to availability and limited seats offered on each specified flight.
- Where seats are not available the next highest fare level will be displayed and applicable rules will apply.
- Flight restrictions and routing restrictions apply
- Fares quoted above are correct at 24 October 2013 and are subject to change at any time and may be withdrawn without notice. Taxes fluctuate on a daily basis due to currency exchange rate and Fuel Surcharge is reassessed at the beginning of every month.
Our online booking engine will provide the final cost at the time of purchase.
- Cathay Pacific strongly recommend passengers organise a comprehensive travel insurance policy and check if any visas are applicable