Get a head start of your trip with notiFLY via Google Now
Cathay Pacific is bringing you our flight information via Google Now! Google Now is a feature within the Google Search App that gives you relevant information exactly when you need it. With the new feature, finding out travel tips on your mobile device is easier than ever. After signing in with your Gmail address, you can get reminders, upcoming flight, local weather and traffic conditions, as well as real time flight status updated with terminal/gate numbers at your fingertips. You can also check in for your flight with the link on the Google Now notification if you have not done so.
To receive the most up-to date information of your flight via Google Now, just leave us your Gmail address when you book flight on cathaypacific.com.
This new feature is not limited to bookings made on cathaypacific.com; it also covers bookings from other channels. Simply subscribe to our notiFLY Pre-flight reminder in your member profile with a Gmail address and state your membership number during reservation if you are our Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles Members. If you are not yet our members, all it takes is entering your Gmail address in your booking record with your travel agent or through our Manage Booking at least 48 hours before departure.
- iPhone or iPad with Google Search app.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) devices or higher with pre-installed Google Search app.
- Google Now retrieves the latest flight departure, arrival time, gate number or terminal info from Google Search with a third-party data source. Cathay Pacific is not liable to guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of flight information. Passengers should always refer to our website or mobile site for the latest official flight information.
- Please note that the Google Now flight card is not a Mobile Boarding Pass for security, immigration or boarding flights. To obtain your Mobile Boarding Pass, download it from the CX Mobile app after you checked in.
- Google Now provides flight status information from Google Search automatically. The Google Now notification cannot serve as confirmation if your booking is changed within 48 hours prior to flight departure.
For more information, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions Section.