Asia Miles Redemption for Inflight Sales
1. How do I redeem inflight duty-free merchandise on Cathay Pacific?
2. Do I need to register for Duty-Free Preflight Order Service?
3. What can I do if I have insufficient miles to redeem an award?
4. How do I know if my redemption order has been accepted or not?
5. When will the Asia Miles required for redemption be deducted from my account?
6. Why do I need to submit my travel document details when placing a redemption order?
7. I have changed my itinerary. Will it be reflected in my redemption order?
8. How can I amend my flight schedule on the Duty-Free Preflight Order Service website?
9. How do I collect my redeemed items inflight?
10. Although my redemption order was confirmed, I was still unable to collect the goods inflight . Why?
11. Can I earn Asia Miles on redemption awards?
12. Can I get a refund for an award I didn’t like?
13. What is the maximum length of time I can wait before picking up my redemption order?
14. Can I use my Asia Miles to redeem inflight duty-free items during a flight?
15. I was placed on another flight by airport staff and my redemption order was not transferred. How do I collect my redeemed products?
16. What if the product I redeemed was damaged?
17. Is it possible for a redemption group member to collect my redemption order?