StudenCX - Student Special Offers
Cathay Pacific welcomes students onboard, with special offers for students travelling to Hong Kong, China, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Book a one-way/ return ticket on cathaypacific.in for travel till 31 December 2014 and avail of special exclusive benefits.
Additional baggage allowance on outbound travel journey originating from india in economy class:
- For USA/ Canada : One additional piece of 23 kgs for bookings made in economy core class and above.
- For Australia/ New Zealand : Book one-way or return travel and avail an additional 20kgs (Total 40kgs) baggage allowance on all booking class for your one way or return journey.
- For Hong Kong / China : Book one-way or return travel and avail an additional 10kgs baggage allowance on economy save class and above for your one way or return journey.
- Traveler's Lounge : Being our valued StudenCX traveller, you deserve something special. While transiting Hong Kong enjoy refreshments, a spa treatment,a resting area, business center and much more with complimentary access at the The Travelers' Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport.(Lounge access benefit is available only for students travelling from India to Australia / New Zealand on eligible flights, booking classes on the outbound travel (For journey originating from India only). To avail this benefit, please contact us atleast 4 working days prior to your travel date.)
Terms and Conditions
- StudenCX offer is valid for bookings made till 31December 2014 and for travel till 31 December 2015.
- This offer is valid bookings made on cathaypacific.in and dragonair.co.in with INR currency only.
- Free additional baggage of 1 piece is applicable for travel to San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver & Toronto.
- Free additional baggage of 1 piece is applicable for travel to Dallas only on our code share flight Hong Kong - Dallas (CX 7680) & Dallas - Hong Kong (CX 7681).
- Students taking return journey, please note that the inbound journey booking class should also be in economy specials class and in premium economy class. (L,M,K,H,B in Economy and E, R in Premium Economy) for travel to USA and Canada.
- The total check-in baggage allowance of 40kgs is for travel to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Cairns, Perth, Brisbane & Auckland and 10kgs for travel to Hong Kong and China.
- This offer is valid for bookings made in economy specials class and in premium economy class. (L,M,K,H,B in Economy and E, R in Premium Economy) for travel to USA and Canada.
- For Hong Kong and China the offer is valid for bookings made in economy save class and in premium economy class. (S,V,L,M,K,H,B in Economy and E, R in Premium Economy).
- In order to avail the benefits under this offer, please scan and mail a copy of your university admission letter / identity card from the university, student visa copy,passport copy & Cathay Pacific online confirmation ticket copy at email@example.com.
- By availing any of the above offer, you agree and aceept all the terms and conditions as specified herein below: Cathay Pacific has a right to curtail or extend the Promotion Period/ travel period, as it deems necessary.Cathay Pacific also reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue with the Promotion at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the Participant and, or, anyone.
- This offer is valid for flights operated and marketed by Cathay Pacific Airways from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and flights operated by Dragonair out of Bengaluru, Kolkata only.
- Cathay Pacific will decide whether the validity of the student visa permits the passenger to avail the benefits under this offer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The fare rules for the fare used will determine the date change/refund/reissue process. In case of cancellation/refund of the ticket student will not be allow to enjoy any offer benefit.
- This offer is not valid on redemption tickets /upgrade tickets.
- For any query from India please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.Operational Mon-Fri between 0930hrs to 1730hrs.