Self-Print Boarding Pass
1. What is Self-Print Boarding Pass?
2. Who can print Self-Print Boarding Pass?
3. What do I need to print Self-Print Boarding Pass?
4. What must I do when I arrive at the airport?
5. Can I print a Boarding Pass for my travel companion?
6. What are the earliest and latest times for printing my boarding pass?
7. Where do I collect my lounge invitation card if I have printed my own boarding pass?
8. What should I do if I have problems printing my Self-Print Boarding Pass?
9. Can I reprint my Self-Print boarding pass?
10. What if I print my boarding pass but forget to take it to the airport?
11. Can I change my seat after I have checked in online and printed my boarding pass?
12. Can I cancel my check-in after I have checked in online and printed my boarding pass?
13. What happens if someone else picks up the Self-Print Boarding Pass and tries to use it to board the flight?
14. Why are some passengers not eligible to use Self-Print Boarding Pass?
15. Why is the Self-Print Boarding Pass only available for travelling from point to point only?