Sales Period: 07 April – 30 April 2014
Travel Period: 07 April – 31 August 2014
Redemption Period: 07 April – 16 May 2014
Eligibility: Bookings must be made online at cathaypacific.com.hk during the promotion period for round-trip or one-way tickets to Osaka, originating in Hong Kong on or before 31 August 2014.
Offer: Enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Free of UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN® 1 Day Pass*
*Price of Adult Pass is HKD550, which is valid until 18 September 2014.
Please fill in the registration form with your personal details. Once it is verified, a Notification Email will be sent to your registered email address. For qualifying passenger, please bring along the Notification Email and your Cathay Pacific Online Booking Confirmation Email or Page to Cathay Pacific Holidays on or before 16 May 2014 to redeem the offer.
Cathay Pacific Holidays
Address: Suite 1608 – 1613, 16/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 0900 – 1800, closed on Sat, Sun and Public Holidays
Tel: (852) 2747 4388 (Mon-Wed: 0900 - 1800, Thu-Sat: 0700 - 21:00, closed on Sun and Public Holidays)
The offer is on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. One offer will be given for each qualifying passenger (a total of 75 passengers can redeem for the offers).
Remarks: Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please visit the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN® website.
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be made online between 07 April 2014 and 30 April 2014 at www.cathaypacific.com.hk for round-trip or one-way tickets to Osaka originating in Hong Kong. Open-jaw is allowed for round-trip tickets. There is no limit on the number of round-trip or one-way tickets that can be purchased during the promotion period.
- Travel/airline industry concession tickets, redemption flight tickets and travel packages purchased through Cathay Pacific Holidays do not qualify for this offer.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Other Cathay Pacific and merchant terms and conditions apply.
- It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific Airways is not responsible for any event of force majeure and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.
© & ® Universal Studios. All rights reserved.