- United Kingdom to Worldwide
- There is a rebooking fee of GBP150. Fare difference may apply.
- If you cancel your ticket there is no refund.
- Stopover Hong Kong:
1 stop(s) permitted. Either outbound journey or return journey is at a cost GBP50.
- There may be other charges associated with stopover ie. Taxes.
- Stopovers must be "en route" during the journey; conditions from the fare rules apply.
- You cannot accrue Asia Miles on this fare.
Upgrade with Miles
No Show Charge
- If you do not turn up for your flight there is no refund
- Changes may be subject to a service/administration fee.
- Fare rules are subject to change without prior notice, and the rules listed above are not conclusive. The complete Fare Rules can be located under the payment page during the booking process where the more restrictive rules shall apply. Please contact our Global Contact Centres if you have any enquiries.
- In a case of a combination of 2 different fare family types in the same itinerary, the most restrictive rules shall apply.