- Indonesia to China, Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia
- There is a rebooking fee of USD20.
- Before departure: USD100
- After departure: If you cancel your ticket there is no refund.
- A total of 1 stop(s) permitted for whole journey but subject to fare rules and conditions.
- Stopover Hong Kong:
1 stop(s) permitted. On the outbound journey not permitted. On the return journey free of charge.
- Stopover Singapore, Bangkok, Taipei Permitted but subject to fare rules conditions
- There may be other charges associated with stopover ie. Taxes.
- Stopovers must be "en route" during the journey; conditions from the fare rules apply.
- You can accrue Asia Miles when booked in one of the following fare classes: V, S, N, Q
Upgrade with Miles
- You can pre-book your seat when booked in one of the following fare classes: V
No Show Charge
- If you do not turn up for your flight you will be subject to a penalty of USD100
- Changes may be subject to a service/administration fee.
- Fare rules are subject to change without prior notice, and the rules listed above are not conclusive. The complete Fare Rules can be located under the payment page during the booking process where the more restrictive rules shall apply. Please contact our Global Contact Centres if you have any enquiries.
- In a case of a combination of 2 different fare family types in the same itinerary, the most restrictive rules shall apply.