Jump to main content

notiFLY subscription via SMS

Forward To Friends – Open a New Window Print View more services Share this:
If I’m out of Hong Kong, what should I dial to send an SMS from overseas?

For most countries, we suggest to send add “+” sign before 852. However, for sending SMS from SK Telecom in Korea, due to local network requirements, please add dialing prefix 00700 before 852 (i.e. 00700 852), instead of +852.