1. What is the booking process for a Corporate Travel Solutions Traveller?
After a registered Traveller has logged in with his or her membership number, the booking panel for Corporate Travel Solutions will be shown. Members can follow the step-by-step process to select their destination, fare level and dates, and then proceed with their booking and purchase.
Below is an illustrated explanation of the Corporate Travel Solutions booking flow:
2. What is the booking process for a Corporate Travel Solutions Travel Manager?
Travel Managers can make bookings on behalf of registered Travellers by logging into Corporate Travel Solutions as a "Travel Manager", and select the Traveller for whom the booking will be made. The Travel Manager can then follow the step-by-step process to select the destination, fare level and dates, and then proceed with booking and purchase for the selected Traveller.
3. Must payment be made by a credit card belonging to the Traveller?
No, but it is recommended to use the Traveller's own credit card for payment. This is because the physical credit card originally used for the purchase must be presented by the cardholder for verification at check-in, or at the nearest Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office prior to flight departure. The cardholder does not need to book and travel.
If the cardholder or virtual card user fails to present the physical card originally used for the booking transaction, then the carrier reserves the right to deny boarding or collect a guarantee payment in cash or from another credit card.
4. Can Corporate Travel Solutions Travellers book Dragonair flights via the Corporate Travel Solutions website?
Yes, if the flight operated by Dragonair is codeshared with Cathay Pacific.
5. Can the bookings made through a travel agent be counted towards my company's Corporate Travel Solutions account?
No, only bookings made via the Corporate Travel Solutions website and flying on Cathay Pacific and Dragonair operated flights will be counted, based on actual net flown revenue.
No, the system currently does not support a waitlist function. Please contact your local Reservations Office for assistance.
8. Will there be any paper tickets issued?
No, only e-tickets will be issued for purchases made via Corporate Travel Solutions. Travellers who have e-tickets will be able to check in by presenting their passports to our Check-In staff.
9. Can my miles be credited to other Frequent Flyer Plans?
Yes, when making your booking, simply select the Frequent Flyer Plan you wish to credit to. Please check with your respective Frequent Flyer Programme if your Corporate Travel Solutions ticket is able to accrue mileage.