Flight Attendants share unique traits that make them exceptionally skilled in their roles. First and foremost, they share in our mission to provide service that comes straight from the heart. This means being friendly, caring and lively at all times, and going the extra mile to make passengers feel special and valued.
Flight Attendants are able to think quickly on their feet, anticipate and respond to the needs of others, and turn problems into opportunities. They're able to adapt to long flights and time zone changes, also are always able to appear polite and professional – even if serving a particularly demanding customer at 3am!
Below are the requirements for employment as a Flight Attendant.
Hong Kong Base
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language),
HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferrable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Ready to let your passion fly? Register now for our Hong Kong Based Flight Attendant Recruitment Day on 27 September 2014