Special Ticketing Guidelines for Vietnam for Tickets Issued from Countries/Regions Other than Hong Kong
Last updated: 29 Aug 2014
Due to the special situation in Vietnam, with immediate effect, rebooking charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 15 May 2014 for travel with Cathay Pacific/Dragonair confirmed booking involving Da Nang/Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City between 29 August 2014 and 30 September 2014.
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair tickets
- Cancellation, Refund and Rerouting
No waiver on Cancellation Refund or Rerouting Charges.
Rebooking charges will be waived on condition that:
Such requests are made on/before 30 September 2014 and before departure for travel with Cathay Pacific/Dragonair confirmed booking involving Da Nang, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City between 29 August 2014 and 30 September 2014.
No-show passenger is not eligible for the waiver.
Revised (new) travel date must be on/before 15 October 2014 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. black out dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges, and applicable seasonalities by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
Re-issuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Group Tickets
Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the Asia Miles website.
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.