It's impossible not to be drawn in by the enigma of the Philippines with its transluscent rice fields, smouldering volcanoes and exquisitve colonial architecture. However, what will make you fall in love with the Philippines most of all is its warm and welcoming Filippino people.
The Philippines' numerous islands offer a great opportunity for a wonderful holiday relaxing on one of the white sandy beaches, island hopping or taking on water sports and mountain trekking for the more active traveller. For those after a city break, there is the urban centres of Manila and Cebu.
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 31 December 2013.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. The above displayed fares are valid for outbound travel in selected dates: 01NOV13 - 05DEC13; 07JAN14 - 25MAR14; 07APR14 - 11JUN14. For travel in other periods fares may differ.
5. Minimum stay 7 days / 2 months.
6. Date Changes: Fee GBP130.
7. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
8. Name changes are not allowed.
9. Cancellations/Refunds: No Refund.
10. No-show: No Refund.
11. One stopover permitted in HKG in either direction at GBP50.
12. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
13. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.