A geological marvel, Taiwan, set at ocean’s edge, boasts an ancient culture, where the best of human endeavour has been stored up and lives on today. For visitors, this means an amazing concentration of old and new to be experienced through activities that cover every taste and temperament. From Buddhist rituals to high-tech wonders, and lakeside retreats to thrilling mountaineering, Taiwan will stretch the most demanding imagination. The culture of welcome may come down through 5,000 years of tradition, but you’ll find that it still comes from the heart.
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 11 March 2014.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow. The above displayed fares are valid for outbound travel in selected dates: 24Dec13 - 31Dec13; 01Feb14 - 25Mar14; 01Apr14 - 12Jun14; 01Nov14 - 30Nov14. For travel in other periods fares may differ.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Stay: Minimum 5 days / 1 year maximum.
5. Dates changes: GBP100.
6. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare, then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
7. Name changes are not allowed.
8. Cancellations/Refunds: No refunds.
9. No-show: GBP100 for rebooking only.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.