Japan is a great destination whenever you visit and whatever your interest. Japan will delight you with food; shopping and cultural adventures like you've never had before.
Have dinner with geisha, see sumo wrestlers, relax in an onsen spa at a traditional inn near Mt. Fuji or take a cruise on Tokyo Bay in a sci-fi manga inspired, futuristic floating bar. The cultural adventurous can immerse themselves in Buddhism with an overnight stay at a temple or even go on a ninja training camp. Shopping in Japan is great for electronic bargains and truly original items like kimonos for dogs.
For snow lovers, the Japanese ski season runs from December into May and the cherry blossom season in April is a beautiful time to see Japan's temple gardens. The colours of Japan change again in the autumn months of October and November, turning the beautiful gardens and national parks exquisite shades of red, orange and yellow.
Whenever you visit, you are sure to love Japan!
|London||Tokyo / Narita Int'l||from GBP599||Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 12 December 2013.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. The above displayed fares are valid for outbound travel in selected dates: 01NOV-05DEC13; 07JAN14-25MAR14; 07APR14-11JUN14. For travel in other periods fares may differ.
5. Minimum stay 7 days / 2 months.
6. Date Changes: Not Permitted.
7. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
8. Name changes are not allowed.
9. Cancellations/Refunds: No Refund.
10. No-show: No Refund.
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.