Our new Premium Economy Class is a total enhancement of our Economy Class experience. You will relax in a wider seat - with more space between you and the seat in front of you - and you will sleep more soundly with eight inches of recline. We have designed this seat to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
|London||Adelaide||from GBP2,429||Premium Economy|
|London||Auckland||from GBP2,399||Premium Economy|
|London||Brisbane||from GBP2,429||Premium Economy|
|London||Cairns||from GBP2,429||Premium Economy|
|London||Melbourne||from GBP2,429||Premium Economy|
|London||Perth||from GBP2,109||Premium Economy|
|London||Sydney||from GBP2,429||Premium Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 18 April 2014
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP100.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Fee GBP200, before departure only.
8. No-show: Fee of GBP100 if re-booking only.
9. Stopovers permitted in HKG free of charge on both directions.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.