Everyone is talking about China. Now among the world's top travel destinations, China is an epic adventure, a country of astonishing contrasts, from the remote valleys of Tibet to the space-age skyline of Shanghai, from the majestic heights of Beijing's Summer Palace to the tropical beaches of Sanya.
We fly non-stop from London Heathrow to Hong Kong - our home and hub - four times a day. From here we provide seamless onward connections with direct flights to over 20 destinations in mainland China with our sister airline Dragonair, offering you a fantastic range and flexibility.
Want to be the first to hear about our promotions? Sign up to our CXpecials newsletter today.
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 11 March 2014
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow. The above displayed fares are valid for outbound travel in selected dates: 01-MAR – 23MAR14, 01-JUN – 18JUN14. For travel in other periods fares may differ.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Stay: Minimum 5 days / 1 Year maximum.
5. Dates changes: GBP100.
6. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare, then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
7. Name changes are not allowed.
8. Cancellations/Refunds: No refunds.
9. No-show: GBP100 for rebooking only.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.