There's no simple way to describe the wealth of opportunities that the Far East has to offer. From the frenetic buzz of Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur to the sublime, tropical beaches of Phuket and Bali.
Architectural marvels and sacred places abound, from the Great Wall of China to the temples of Angkor. Markets and bazaars, stupas and rolling landscapes; the Far East is mind-bogglingly diverse, a spiritual place infused with the gods of past and present.
|London||Denpasar (Bali)||from GBP719||Economy|
|London||Chiang Mai||from GBP499||Economy|
|London||Kota Kinabalu||from GBP549||Economy|
|London||Kuala Lumpur||from GBP549||Economy|
|London||Phnom Penh||from GBP549||Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale until 12 December 2013. Sale period for Yangon until 31 December 2013.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. The above displayed fare to Yangon is valid for outbound travel during selected dates: 01NOV13 - 08DEC13, 24DEC13 - 31MAR14, 01APR14-08DEC14, 24DEC14-31MAR15. For all other destinations: 01NOV13 - 05DEC13, 07JAN14 - 25MAR14 and 07APR14-11JUN14. For travel in other periods fares may differ.
5. For Yangon: Minimum stay 0 days / maximum 1 year. For others: Minimum stay 7 days / maximum 2 months.
6. For Yangon: Date changes fee GBP100. For others: Fee GBP130.
7. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
8. Name changes are not allowed.
9. Cancellations/Refunds: No Refund.
10. For Yangon: No-show Fee of GBP100 if re-booking only. For others: No Refund.
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.