Our new Premium Economy Class is a total enhancement of our Economy Class experience. You will relax in a wider seat - with more space between you and the seat in front of you - and you will sleep more soundly with eight inches of recline. We have designed this seat to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
|London||Hong Kong||from GBP1,049||Premium Economy|
|London||Tokyo / Narita Int'l||from GBP1,149||Premium Economy|
|London||Osaka||from GBP1,149||Premium Economy|
|London||Nagoya||from GBP1,149||Premium Economy|
|London||Adelaide||from GBP1,799||Premium Economy|
|London||Auckland||from GBP1,999||Premium Economy|
|London||Brisbane||from GBP1,799||Premium Economy|
|London||Cairns||from GBP1,799||Premium Economy|
|Amsterdam||Melbourne||from GBP1,799||Premium Economy|
|London||Perth||from GBP1,699||Premium Economy|
|London||Sydney||from GBP1,799||Premium Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 31 January 2014.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow. The above displayed fares are valid for outbound travel in selected dates: Hong Kong: 24Dec13-25Mar14, 01Apr14-12Jun14, 01Nov14-30Nov14. Australia and New Zealand: 01-Mar14-25Mar14, 01Apr14-12Jun14, 01Nov14-30Nov14, Mainland China and Asia: 24Dec13-31Dec13, 01Feb14-25Mar14, 01Apr14-12Jun14, 01Nov14-30Nov14.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Stay: Minimum None / 1 Year maximum.
5. Dates changes: GBP100.
6. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare, then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
7. Name changes are not allowed.
8. Cancellations/Refunds: Before Departure GBP200/ after departure No refunds.
9. No-show: GBP100 for rebooking only.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.