If you're looking for something completely unique then go to Japan! Known for its perfectly balanced contrast of tradition and modernity, Japan has plenty to amaze and inspire any visitor.
Feel the energy and fast pace of Tokyo with its latest fashions and technologies or taste the culinary delicacies of Osaka to find out why it is the ultimate foodie destination. Experience the quiet charm of Japan in spring when you indulge in the custom of 'hanami' - visiting places of natural beauty to enjoy sake under blossoming cherry trees.
|London||Tokyo / Narita Int'l||from GBP919||Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 18 April 2014
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP50.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Fee GBP200, before departure only.
8. No-show: Fee of GBP100 if re-booking only.
9. Stopovers permitted in HKG free of charge on both directions.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.