Intense, sophisticated, compact, diverse, energetic. Beyond Hong Kong's spectacular skyline are a host of exotic temples, ancient traditions and colourful festivals, combining 150 years of colonial influence with 5,000 years of Chinese culture.
On 27th June 2013 we launched our 5th daily flight between London Heathrow and Hong Kong offering you greater connectivity to over 170 destinations worldwide including 44 in Asia, 22 in China and 7 in Australia &New Zealand. Find out more about our fifth flight here.
Step on board one of our 5 daily flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong and your experience of Asia has already begun. Our tradition of hospitality and our total commitment to your comfort will ease you into your exotic adventures whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure or both. Start your exploration here or call us on 020 8834 8888.
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 18 April 2014
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP50 in Economy and Premium Economy, GBP250 in Business and GBP150 in First.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Fee GBP200, before departure only in Economy and Premium Economy and GBP250 in Business and First.
8. No-show: Fee of GBP100 if re-booking only in Economy and Premium Economy, GBP250 in Business and GBP150 in First.
9. Stopovers permitted in HKG free of charge on both directions.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.