There's no simple way to describe the wealth of opportunities that the Far East has to offer. From the frenetic buzz of Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur to the sublime, tropical beaches of Phuket and Bali.
Architectural marvels and sacred places abound, from the Great Wall of China to the temples of Angkor. Markets and bazaars, stupas and rolling landscapes; the Far East is mind-bogglingly diverse, a spiritual place infused with the gods of past and present.
|London||Denpasar (Bali)||from GBP859||Economy|
|London||Chiang Mai||from GBP859||Economy|
|London||Kota Kinabalu||from GBP859||Economy|
|London||Kuala Lumpur||from GBP859||Economy|
|London||Phnom Penh||from GBP869||Economy|
|London||Siem Reap||from GBP859||Economy|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period until 18 April 2014
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP50.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Fee GBP200, before departure only.
8. No-show: Fee of GBP100 if re-booking only.
9. Stopovers permitted in HKG free of charge on both directions.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.