Welcome Onboard Manchester: 4 Weekly Direct Flights from Manchester to Hong Kong
We are delighted to announce the launch of 4 weekly non-stop, direct flights between Manchester and Hong Kong, starting 8th December 2014, offering the North of the UK greater connectivity to over 170 destinations worldwide including 44 in Asia, 22 in China and 7 in Australia & New Zealand.
Find out more here
Step onboard one of the 4 weekly flights from Manchester Airport to Hong Kong and your experience of Asia has already begun. Our tradition of hospitality and our total commitment to your comfort will ease you into your exotic adventures whether you’re travelling for business, pleasure or both.
|Manchester||Hong Kong||from GBP649||Economy|
|Manchester||Hong Kong||from GBP1,229||Premium Economy|
|Manchester||Hong Kong||from GBP3,409||Business|
Terms and Conditions
1. Sale period year round
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow and Manchester as stated.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP 50 for Economy and Premium Economy. GBP 250 for Business Class.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: GBP 200. Economy and Premium Economy. GBP 250 for Business Class.
8. No-show: GBP 200 if rebooking only. Economy and Premium Economy. GBP 250 for Business Class.
9. Stopovers: Permitted in HKG, in both directions free of charge
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.