All of our flights are non-smoking flights, and smoking is not allowed inside the lavatories.
2. Do I get to enjoy PTV programmes on all of your flights?
PTVs are provided in all seats on all our fleet. Check out our exciting suite of Studiocx programmes!
3. Can I make phone calls during the flight?
For safety reasons, cellular phones are not allowed to be used at all times on board. However, you may wish to use our telephones installed in our aircraft to stay in touch with your family and friends. Find out more by checking out our Inflight Communication.
4. I have strict dietary rules to follow. What kind of special meals are available on board?
We offer more than 20 special meals to cater for passengers with special ethnic, dietary and religious needs. You need to inform our local reservations office at least 24 hours before your scheduled flight. Check out our Special Meals section for the range of meals that we can especially prepare for you.
5. Are there any special meals for children?
Yes, we have special children's meals for infants and other young children, and they are served in special trays with colourful cutlery!
6. My child will be flying by himself. Will he be looked after during the flight?
We will look after children aged between 6-12 who are travelling by themselves both inflight and in transit. Check out our Special Needs section for more details.
7. Do you deliver duty-free items bought on board?
We currently deliver a selection of vintage wines sold inflight to anywhere in Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Japan and South Korea. We also have a range of CX-branded collectibles that you can purchase online! Visit our Online Shop for more.