LET YOUR PASSION FLY
Flight Attendant – London Base
A Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant is a very special person; a trained safety officer, a caring team player and an ambassador for Hong Kong. If you have the passion for people, love challenges and take responsibility seriously, this is the career with a difference. Let your passion fly.
• Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
• Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
• Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
• You must be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with a pass (Grade C) in English
• You must be entitled to live and work in the United Kingdom
• You must be 18 or above
• A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
• Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Tagalog or Korean.
• A third language is preferable
• Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-oriented attitude
• Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
• Given legislation controlling access to restricted zones at all UK airports, you will be required to successfully complete a Police Act Disclosure Application before employment can be confirmed. This is in addition to references we will also need to obtain from previous employers.
Qualified applicants can apply by emailing your confidential resume and a copy of your UK/EU passport,
including the Asian language we require as outlined above and quoting application for ‘Flight Attendant –
London Base’ to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31 December 2014.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data
policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be
kept on our files for 6 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement can be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org