What’s on the menu
Travelling well starts with fine food and the best ingredients.
That's why we create our dishes with locally-sourced and sustainable produce whenever possible.
Our menus are ever changing, taking the opportunity to incorporate fresh vegetables and fruits which are in season, while also offering light and healthy dining options.
Prepared to order
In First Class, we were one of the first airlines to have rice cookers, toasters and skillets on board our aircraft, enabling our flight attendants to prepare freshly steamed rice to accompany your meal.
For our breakfast service, we offer hot, toasted bread, and perfectly cooked eggs to order – just as you like.
Also in First Class, our passengers can dine à la carte by choosing when they prefer to eat.
Freshly brewed for you
freshly brewed coffee is now available In First and Business Class, we also offer espresso, cafe latté, or cappuccino. To round off your meal, try our fine selection of Chinese and international teas.
There are few things better than a bowl of hot noodle soup, either to tide you over, or as a meal option.
In First and Business Class on selected routes to and from Hong Kong, we feature regional noodle soups that are the perfect taste of Asia.
Snacks on long-haul flights
We keep our galleys stocked with a variety of tasty treats, including noodle soup, chocolates, cookies, and fresh fruit. So the next time you are feeling a little peckish, just ask one of our flight attendants.
Classical twist on inflight dining
Cathay Pacific has partnered with the renowned Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group to serve contemporary fine-dining with a classical twist in First Class, on our Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, and Milan flights.
Red or white?
The following wines are now on offer on selected flights in First or Business Class:
From the 1st May 2016, our regular First Class wines selection will be complemented by six specially selected wines from German:
- Weingut Heitlinger, Riesling, Schellenbrunnen (GG) 2012
- Dr. Heidemanns-Berweiler, Riesling, Graacher Himmelreich Spätlese Trocken 2011
- Prinz Von Hessen, Riesling, Johannisberger Klaus (GG) 2014
- Weingut Sitzius, Pinot Noir, ‘Prestige’ 2011
- Weingut Abril , Pinot Noir, ‘Magmatit’ 2013
- Weingut Heitlinger, Pinot Noir, Konigsbecher (GG) 2011
In Business Class, we are running a wine promotion on Languedoc-Roussillon. The following are the 4 selected wines which are served on European, US, South African, Australian, New Zealand and Middle East flights on a rotational basis:
- Château L’ Hospitalet, La Réserve Red 2013, Coteaux du Languedoc La Clape
- Château des Crès Ricards, Oenothera 2013, Coteaux du LanguedocTerrasses du Larzac
- Domaine de Bila-Haut, L'Esquerda 2014, Côtes du Roussillon Villages Lesquerda
- Château Rombeau, Pierre de La Fabrègue 2011, Côtes du Roussillon
All promotional wines are featured and rotated on selected flights. Please ask our cabin crew which of the wines is served on your flight.