1. All bookings must be made online at cathaypacific.com.au for travel on Cathay Pacific Airways.
2. Passengers must present a valid Online Booking Confirmation email or eTicket Itinerary Receipt and the VIP card e-Invitation to the merchant’s concierge to access this offer.
3. Eligible tickets must be return tickets, in any cabin class, originating in Australia for travel to London. Passengers may depart from other Cathay Pacific European destinations (Paris, Rome, Milan, Frankfurt, Moscow) as long as the arrival city is London.
4. There is no limit on the number of air tickets that can be purchased during the promotion period. The VIP card is valid for 14 days from issue.
5. The VIP discount may only apply to some products and only be available at some stores. The merchant reserves the right to determine this.
6. The merchant reserves the right to amend or terminate the VIP discount with no prior notice.
7. Travel or airline industry concession tickets and redemption tickets are not eligible for this offer.
8. Cathay Pacific reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
10. Other merchant terms and conditions apply.
11. It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality and availability of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific Airways is not responsible for any event of force majeure and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.