Our 2015 Europe Earlybird sale is better than ever, with discounted Earlybird fares on sale from just A$1,629*. Whether you’re travelling from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or Cairns, fly with Cathay Pacific to Europe, via Hong Kong, and save!
Here’s your checklist to make your 2015 European dream holiday one to remember:
1. Choose your destination – choose from nine major cities in the UK and Europe: London; Paris; Rome; Milan; Amsterdam; Frankfurt; Moscow, and our brand new destinations of Zurich and Manchester.
3. Pick your style – travel to suit your personal style! Europe Earlybird fares are now available in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class.
4. Double your holiday – add a stopover in Hong Kong, one of Asia’s favourite cities, in one or both directions^.
5. Maximise your time – with these airfares, you can fly into one destination and return home from another, to make the most of your European holiday.
6. Plan ahead and save! Book your 2015 European adventure before 31 December 2014 to take advantage of these discounted airfares to Europe.
*based on Perth – Milan, return
^ additional Hong Kong Passenger Departure tax applies (approx A$15)
With over 70 flights per week from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Cairns to Hong Kong, you can choose a flight that’s convenient to your schedule. So, whether you’re connecting in Hong Kong to one of five daily London flights, heading straight to Europe, or enjoying a mini-break in Hong Kong on the way, these fares are bound to satisfy.
Book your flights to Europe via Hong Kong now and save with our Europe Earlybird airfare deals on sale.
Subscribe to our free e-newsletter CXpecials and be the first to learn about our special fares, holiday packages, news and other promotions
STOPOVER BOOKING TIP:
Stopping over in Hong Kong? To book flights with a stopover and check fares, select the 'Multi-city' option, next to 'Trip Type' in the 'Flights' booking panel on the Home page.