Now you can board your flight with Passbook
Passengers departing from the above airports to Hong Kong with an onward connection to other destinations are now able to use Mobile Boarding Pass and board our flights.
Passengers travelling to or from Chicago, Los Angeles, New York or San Francisco can only issue Self-Print Boarding Pass / Mobile Boarding Pass within 24 hours prior to the flight departure.
Airport check-in counters are closed punctually before scheduled departure time. Customers especially if they use Mobile Boarding Pass are advised to arrive early at the airport to proceed to security checks, immigration and the boarding gate. In case you encounter any technical errors when retrieving your Mobile Boarding Pass at the airport, you can still get the physical boarding pass in time. Otherwise, if you fail to do so because of your late airport arrival, you may not be accepted for boarding your flight.
Please note that the SMS or email is NOT a Mobile Boarding Pass. You must immediately click at the hyperlink provided in order to confirm your travelling with us. The mobile web page with the QR Code functions as the Mobile Boarding Pass at security, immigration and the boarding gate.
Should you encounter problems such as low mobile phone battery or lost internet connection you can still print a boarding pass from a Self Check-In Kiosk (where available) or approach Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon counters for assistance. You must have a valid Boarding Pass to board a flight.
Who can use Mobile Boarding Pass
All passengers on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon who have checked in online for flights departing from available airports can use the Mobile Boarding Pass but except for.
- Passengers who have purchased tickets with fares applicable for infant
- Unaccompanied Minors who require special handling
- Passengers who have purchased air tickets in conjunction with ferry tickets
- Passengers who have onward connecting flights through airports other than Hong Kong
- If you are travelling from Hong Kong to Taipei with an onward connection to Tokyo, you cannot use Mobile Boarding Pass.
- If you are travelling from Hong Kong to Taipei and return to Hong Kong on the same day or within 24 hours, you cannot use Mobile Boarding Pass.