|Imagine a career where you can make a real difference in the customer’s journey from beginning to end, delivering world class passenger travel experiences. With safety and superior customer service as main priorities, and as part of the Cathay Pacific worldwide family, you’ll be building your career and our reputation as one of the world’s most admired airlines. |
Flight Attendant (Hong Kong Base)
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Flight Attendant (London Base)
- You must be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with a pass in English.
- You must be entitled to live and work in United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 or above.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Tagalog or Korean. A third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive customer-oriented attitude.
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable.
- Given legislation controlling access to restricted zones at all UK airports, you will be required to successfully complete a Criminal Record Check at Basic Disclosure level before employment can be offered. This is in addition to references we will also need to obtain from previous employers.