|The three Second Officer entry programmes are: |
Training is conducted at Flight Training Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia. Training consists of technical ground school, HK ATPL subjects and flight training. All programmes introduce and/or consolidate jet aircraft operation, multi-crew operations, safety standards, efficient operation, passenger considerations and flight operation disciplines.
- Cadet Pilot Programme – a 55-week programme for applicants with low experience and no ICAO CPL. Permanent HKID card required.
- Advanced Entry – a 32-week programme for applicants who possess an ICAO CPL and have in excess of 250 hours flight time in specified categories.
- Transition Training – a 5-week programme for applicants with an ICAO ATPL, with a minimum of 1500 hours total time, including 500 hours multi-engine time with a MTOW greater than 2000kg.
To be considered for a flying career with us you must:
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Be physically fit and qualify for a Class I Medical
- Meet flight deck reach requirements which is subject to a functional reach test
- Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects
- Share our passion for aviation
Only applicants who hold a Hong Kong permanent ID card are presently being considered for the Cadet Pilot Programme. You are welcome to register your details; we recommend that you provide professional/personal updates to your profile should your flying experience and/or Hong Kong residency status change.