San Francisco International
Transit InformationArriving international passengers must clear customs and immigration.
Airport TransferTo city centre:
BART: check fare at www.bart.gov
Bus: check fare at http://www.samtrans.com
Airport TaxesIncluded in price of airline ticket.
Customs AllowanceTobacco Products: 200 cigarettes
Alcoholic Beverages: 1 litre of wine or spirits
Others: Goods up to the value of US$100 for nonresidents (US$400 for residents).
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- A Self Check-In Kiosk is located on aisle 7 at San Francisco International Airport, where you can check in for any Cathay Pacific flights departing within 24 hours, and print your boarding pass.
- A Children's Learning and Activity Center is located in Boarding Area F near Gate 87A, North Terminal.
- The Business Fax Center is located between Boarding Areas C & D.
- Cellular phone rental facilities are available at the Lower Levels in Boarding Areas C, D & F respectively.
- Shower facilities are available at Hairport, Boarding Area C. Open daily 8am-6pm. Tel: 876-1741 or call 6-1741 on the airport's courtesy phone.
For further information, click on the website of San Francisco International Airport.
|Check-In Counter||International Terminal, Island 8, counters 99-112
4 hours prior to scheduled departure time
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
|Lounge||Cathay Pacific First and Business Class Lounge
4th floor, South departure hall, San Francisco International Terminal
4 hours before flight departure