Student Fares to China, PLUS 10kgs baggage
Student Fares to China - 1 month ticket validity
Terms and Conditions:
- Fare application: Applicable only for students . Proof of student status (student matriculation card or valid student visa or a letter of acceptance from university, or an international/ overseas student identity card) is required. Details will be cross-checked during check-in at Singapore airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to ask passenger to purchase a new set of ticket should the proof of student status not be presented during check-in.
- Fares and taxes are correct as of 01 December 2012 but subject to change in fuel surcharges and currency exchange.
- Rebooking: Flight/ date change permitted within ticket validity with rebooking fee of SGD200 per person per change after ticket issuance.
- Stopover: Only ONE Hong Kong stopover is allowed (either inbound or outbound). Please call Reservations at 6533 1333 for booking of itinerary with HKG stopover.
- Open-jaw: Open-jaw routing is permitted with SGD100 surcharge. Please call Reservations at 6533 1333 for booking of itineraries with open-jaw.
- No-show: No-show fee of SGD150 per passenger will apply for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
- Mileage: Asia Miles mileage allowed except booking on N class.
- Refund: Tickets once issued are strictly non-refundable.
- Reissue: Reissuance fee of SGD100 per person per change will apply for the following changes:
- Rerouting from one destination to another within the same region. e.g. Shanghai to Hangzhou.
- Reissue of non-HKG stopover to one HKG stopover.
- Reissue to an open-jaw routing within the same region.
- Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available with this fare. You may do ASR during online check-in.
- The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Be the first to receive future travel promotions by signing up with our e-newsletter CXpecials
- Great savings. Special fares from S$298 with UOB Cards - Getaway Surprise! - Extended by Popular Demand
- Bank Offer: Two-to-Travel All-inclusive Business Class Fares with HSBC Cards
- Travel on Premium Economy Class and receive up to 30,000 bonus miles to selected destinations
- Overseas Study Fares from Singapore
- Normal Year-long Two-to-Travel Fares
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with ANZ
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with HSBC Visa Infinite & Premier Cards
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with DBS Insignia & Treasures Cards
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with Bank of China
- Visit Macau Now – from S$668
- Hong Kong SuperCity 2013/2014 – from S$678
- Visit Hong Kong Now – with great-value packages from S$658
- Ocean Park Summer Package, from S$568
- Hong Kong Disneyland “Magic in the Air” Vacation Packages - from SGD 618