Visit Macau Now – from S$668
The former Portuguese colony of Macau offers a rich blend of Chinese and European architecture and culture, with its city centre classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. World-class entertainment is everywhere and Macau’s food is distinctive and delicious – traditional Portuguese cuisine with a European flair makes dining one of the pleasures of any visit.
With our Visit Macau Now packages, you can now fly to Hong Kong, take a complimentary ferry service for the one-hour trip to Macau, and stay in your choice of quality hotels.
Sales period: Now till 26 March 2014
Travel period: Now till 31 March 2014
Visit Macau Now Packages:
|Visit Macau Now - Economy (O/Q/V) class|
|Visit Macau Now – Business (I) class|
Your Visit Macau Now package includes:
- Cathay Pacific (Economy or Business class) round-trip air ticket to Hong Kong.
- Complimentary CotaiJet ferry transfer service between Hong Kong and Macau.
Note: Transit passengers need to redeem Hong Kong - Macau ferry tickets with Airport CotaiJet Ferry counter at E2 Transfer Desk, which is in the restricted area before Hong Kong immigration.
|Ferry Service||Hong Kong to Macau||Macau to Hong Kong|
SkyPier at Hong Kong International Airport
Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
CotaiJet Ferry Terminals in Hong Kong:
* Stop-over in Hong Kong is allowed on passengers’ return trip
Please visit www.cotaijet.com.mo for ferry service details.
Hotel accommodation in Macau:
- 2 nights accommodation in Macau (based on the hotel selected/booked).
The Package room Nights (including any extension nights purchased) must be used consecutively in Macau from date of arrival.
- Hotel (Check in: 3p.m. / check out: 11 a.m. Request for early check-in or late check out is at the sole discretion of the hotel and need to be checked directly with the hotel on arrival).
The Venetian® Macao
Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip
Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central
Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central
Hotels offer complimentary shuttle transfer between the hotel and ferry terminal.
More hotel information can be found on the links in the column on the right.
We are also pleased to offer Great Hotel Rates for Stopover in Hong Kong.
On your return trip from Macau, you can stop over in Hong Kong and take advantage of our Instant Hotel Booking with quality hotel choices at great rates and earn additional Asia Miles™ (1 Asia Mile for every HKD8 spent on hotel accommodation). Please visit cxholidays.com/hotels for details.
- Smart Saver with ANZ cards, from SGD288
- Bank Offer: Two-to-Travel All-inclusive Business Class Fares with HSBC Cards
- Early Birds' Promotion: Special fares to Europe from S$1,238.00
- Early Birds' Promotion: Special fares to North America fr S$1,598
- Early Birds' Promotion: Special fares to North Asia fr S$461
- Travel on Premium Economy Class and receive up to 30,000 bonus miles to selected destinations
- Overseas Study Fares from Singapore
- Student Fares to China, PLUS 10kgs baggage
- Normal Year-long Two-to-Travel Fares
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with ANZ
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with HSBC Visa Infinite & Premier Cards
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with DBS Insignia & Treasures Cards
- Bank Offers: Mileage Accruable Airfares with Bank of China
- Hong Kong SuperCity 2013/2014 – from S$678
- Visit Hong Kong Now – with great-value packages from S$658
- Ocean Park Summer Package, from S$568
- Hong Kong Disneyland “Magic in the Air” Vacation Packages - from SGD 618