- Auckland International Airport
Auckland International Airport
Airport TransferTo city centre:
Bus NZD15 one-way NZD22 return (child NZD6/NZD12)
Shuttle Bus (shared ride) approx NZD30.00 to city
Taxi: NZD60.00 (22km / 14 miles)
Airport TaxesInbound: NZD13.50
All taxes are collected at time of ticketing.
Children under 12 are exempted.
Passenger Security Tax: NZD11.00
Customs AllowanceTobacco Products: 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g tobacco
Alcoholic Beverages: 1 litre of spirits or liqueur for passengers over the age of 17
Others: Goods up to the value of NZ$700.
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- Nursery rooms are located in the men's and women's toilets on Ground Floor, Arrivals Area. Cots and changing tables are available.
- Internet Kiosks are available in the Departure Pier near the Help Desk and in the Reading / Writing Area. Charges are NZ$2 for every 10 minutes.
- Conference rooms are available at both International and Domestic Terminals. For further information, call 256-8851.
- For medical assistance, please call *99 on any public phone, or call the doctor at the Medical Centre at 9256-8444. The Medical Centre is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Airport Hospitality Ambassadors in bright blue jackets are always ready to assist you at the airport.
For further information, click on the website of Auckland International Airport.
|Check-In Counter||International Terminal Building, Zone E
Business Class: Qantas Premium
Check-In Lounge, counters 68 and 69
Proceed to the dedicated online check-in counters in Zone E
3 hours prior to scheduled departure time
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
|Lounge||Air New Zealand lounge
Open to all flights