About Online Check-In
Check in online and experience the convenience and speed of checking in for your flight. It's simple, easy, quick and efficient.
With Online Check-In, you can:
- Check in for Cathay Pacific flights, Dragonair flights and any onward flights on partner carriers 48 hours up to 90 minutes prior to flight departure
- Select a seat for yourself and your companions
- Change your seat
- Add or update your Frequent Flyer Number
- Print Self-Print Boarding Pass or send Mobile Boarding Pass to your mobile device (where applicable).
- Collect your boarding pass at the Self Check-In Kiosk at the airport (where applicable)
- Get the latest departure and weather information
- Subscribe to notiFLY our flight messaging service
- Drop your bags at the Self Check-In Bag Drop Counter at the airport *
- Cancel Check-In for yourself and your companions.
Who can check in online
All passengers holding e-Tickets issued by Cathay Pacific Airways or Dragonair. Exceptions are passengers who:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling in a group and are registered as a group in the booking
- Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment.
Keep the following documents at hand:
How to check in online
- Club/Asia Miles/Registered Users - Membership Number/User ID, PIN/Password
- E-Ticket Number/Flight and passenger details
- Passport and Secondary Travel Documents (if any) - Some countries require you to enter passport details.
Check in on our website:
- Log in your account
Simply log in with your member number, PIN or Registered User ID
(Important: Ensure your Club or Asia Miles number is in your booking)
Non-Members (eTicket Holders only)
Enter your personal and flight details such as name, flight number, origin and destination to retrieve your booking.
- Select your flight(s)
- Select your seat
- Confirm your Check-In
- Send Mobile Boarding Pass to your Mobile and/or Print your Self-Print Boarding Pass (where applicable)
*If you are going to Hong Kong International Airport by Airport Express (AEL), you can check in at In-Town Check-In of Hong Kong or Kowloon station, MTR.
For more information, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions section.
You can now enjoy extra leg room on an Extra-legroom Seat located at exit row.
Learn about how to secure an .