- Seating Accommodation and Aircraft Accessibility for passengers with a disability
- Passengers travelling with Spinal Support Equipment
- Mobility Assistance
- Service animal
- Passengers with Hearing Impairment
- Passengers needing escorts
- Passengers with Visual Impairment
- Passengers with Cognitive or Developmental Impairment
- If you're travelling in London
- Regulatory reference
Our employees are trained to assist our passengers with disabilities and we offer a wide variety of special assistance. To help us provide you with the services you require, please let us know how we can best assist you.
You can obtain information in advance regarding assistance we can offer either through this web site or by contacting our local Reservations office. Please be aware that there might be unpredictable circumstances such as weather or mechanical problems that may call for a last minute aircraft switch, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Onboard our aircraft, passengers with disabilities will be provided:
- Assistance in moving to and from seats,
- Help in preparation for eating,
- Assistance in use of inflight wheelchair to and from the lavatory door.