- Bengaluru (Bangalore) International Airport
- Chennai International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (Terminal 3)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Terminal 2)
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Transit InformationTravel time between the two terminals is up to 5 minutes.
Airport TransferAirport To City:
Prepaid taxis available 24 Hours
International and domestic terminals are separate.
Airport TaxesNo User Development Fee to be paid at the airport.
Customs AllowanceTobacco Products: 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g tobacco
Alcoholic Beverages:Two 1-litre bottles of alcoholic liquor
Others: Goods for personal use
Duty Free: One laptop baggage allowance up to Rs.12000 for foreigners and up to Rs.25000 for Indians after 3 days of staying abroad for both.
|Check-In Counter||Counters 5-8
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)